My roses bloomed! I love these roses. They are easy and beautiful.
Spent last week power washing the back and front porch every evening after work, now it sparkles.
Two new plant holders, one is wicker and the other is a little red pickup truck, I have to get a potted plant for the pick up yet, isn’t it cute.
During the winter I keep my houseplants at work where we have a waterfall in the entryway, in the summer they come home to live on my deck, that’s where they do their best growing.
I love a showy plant on the front porch and so do my little animals.![]()
Spike, who lives at the top of my plant barrell, runs in the wind… squeek squeek squeek!![]()
The lake at the corner of my block…. it’s like being on vacation all the time.![]()
I discovered I have over 20 trolls so decided to make a Troll Parade through my garden. This is the Parade Grand Marshall leading the parade.![]()
The parade meanders through my garden past the troll homes, mushrooms, and flowers.![]()
There are even a few fairies watching from the sidelines. I’ll try to get better photos of the parade later.
I’ll leave you with pretty pink roses that smell heavenly!
4 comments:
wAbsolutely delightful. You always bring a smile to my face!
Well I thought the flowers were the stars in this post, then I saw the parade. That is just so cute!!!
Enjoy your pretty porch and yard.
Thanks for the tour of your wonderful yard! I am jealous! I just can't get myself to spend that much time in the yard anymore
I love your house. Flowers. Plants. Little Fairies! But most of all I love you!! So glad you are my sister ! This blog brings joy to my life!!
Post a Comment