Absolutely perfect and precious and darling and every other adjective one can think of anyday. You have the best feeling for Halloween of anyone I have ever met including my daughter a graphic artist who had a business called Happy Jack (referring to a pumpkin). Moe you missed your calling in life somehow. You should design holiday interiors for all the rich people who need to know about you.....in the meantime it is fabulous, I appreciate your sending the pictures to share.
2 comments:
Absolutely perfect and precious and darling and every other adjective one can think of anyday.
You have the best feeling for Halloween of anyone I have ever met including my daughter a graphic artist who had a business called Happy Jack (referring to a pumpkin).
Moe you missed your calling in life somehow. You should design holiday interiors for all the rich people who need to know about you.....in the meantime it is fabulous, I appreciate your sending the pictures to share.
Your Halloween decorations don't scare me one little bit - they make me smile! Such fun.
Post a Comment