Thanksgiving week is one of our favorite...traffic is lighter than usual so our commute to work doesn't take as long...you may remember hubby and I travel together...I sew while he drives and even though I don't get as much sewing done...that's ok if I can spend more time at home instead of in the truck.
I thought P.D. looked silly sitting on our deck, waiting for her dad to come out of his workshop, she turned to look at me just as I took this shot.

I bought this turkey a couple of years ago, maybe at Joanne's or Michael's. I think it's supposed to be a gravey boat but I like it on the table as a decoration.
The pilgrims and the harvest homestead houses were purchased at Walmart, or Kmart, some years ago... in Michigan.

The harvest homestead set is one of my favorite holiday decorations, easy and quick to set up, and we get a lot of enjoyment out of it.


I hosted my quilting bee group the other night and decided I needed another lamp. Hubby and I went to Homegoods, love that place, of course we found the perfect lamp!
I bought 4 little pheasant dishes at a thrift shop last year, hubby is a pheasant hunter so I have a little collection of pheasant decorated items.
Does anyone know what these tiny dishes would have been used for at the table? I was thinking for bone collection, or as a spoon rest. They're about 3" or 4" diameter.




No comments:
Post a Comment