Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kitchen - Before and After

Haven't shown my kitchen in awhile, here is the OLD kitchen!

It could probably be considered retro...so 1970's!!

Here's another view of the OLD kitchen.

How do you like thoses flowers, that was panelling, not wallpaper!

TA DA!
Same view below as the top picture above.



I'm still decorating and changing things to my satisfaction. Am extremely happy with it's airy, open, and clean feeling.

(below is nearly the same view as the second picture above, same direction)


We decided to go with a tall table, didn't know how we'd like it but have decided we can't live without it!


Thought I'd throw in a couple more photos of other things...

I have an old phone that used to work but hubby has to rehook it up again. I needed a little table for it so I mentioned that to my garage-salers (a friendly neighborhood family who buys fun surprises for me at garage sales) and the very next day I received this wonderful heart shaped table for my phone. Isn't it perfect!!

I love my garage salers!



I'll leave you with Bridget, a bear I made. I named her after my Irish Grandmother. The pillow was a gift I gave to my hubby, it says, "You will always be my best friend. You know too much!"

1 comment:

Cher said...

what a wonderful bear you made and I appreciate the saying!