Monday, July 27, 2009

P.D. and her mom

Came across some old photos in my computer and thought I'd share with you....but mostly thought my hubby would like seeing these since he checks my blog daily and was tired of looking at the snake. tee hee!

Above we're on a picnic, P.D. couldn't get close enough to me...because of course, it was time to go home and have some dinner mom!


One night when the sky was clear and the stars were bright we decided to look through our telescopes, it was so black you could barely see your hand in front of your face, but the stars shown brightly! I was squinting into a little hole on the telescope trying to find a star, while P.D. was looking at all of them! Who is the smarter creature?


P.D. loves to share my food...oh...rather...she insists.
Especially ice cream..yum!

Going for a walk everyday is mandatory...rain or shine!

P.D. is one of the best dog's we've ever had the privledge of owning. I know some people think dogs don't talk, but P.D. does. She is constantly making noises to let us know what she thinks and what she wants us to do for her.
Sometimes when I'm busy sewing she lets me know it's time to take a break to play ball.

Who could resist this little bundle of love?

No comments: