My SIL Linda gave us the gift of two angels many years ago.
They are my most precious of decorations
and adorn my table each Christmas.
I think I like them so much because
they remind me of Linda's four sweet daughters.
Notice how I've scrunched up the lacey table runner around the angels to give the impression of snow? My hubby thought he'd help me one day and straightened my mussed up table runner, wasn't that sweet of him?
My friend Mary collects Sweater Babies.
At least that's what she calls them.
They're cute Scandanavian inspired dolls (for lack of a better word) dressed in red sweaters.
They're cute Scandanavian inspired dolls (for lack of a better word) dressed in red sweaters.
I don't have any official Sweater Babies but I do have this cute ornament that I named Olga.
Sometimes I save special tags from gifts and hang them on the tree year after year, this doggy tag was from a gift our beloved lab Dave the Dog gave to my hubby on her first Christmas in 1992. Dave of course has since gone on to the Rainbow Bridge.
We miss her more as each year goes by.
1 comment:
Those angels are beautiful. They would be my favorites too.
Post a Comment