Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Organization!
Isn't that what we all strive for...
the problem is that organization
takes TIME
which most of us don't have.



Since January 1, 2010,
I've organized my quilting magazines
and I've organized my thread ....

Now I just have to find the time to read
and to sew!
The thread in the above photo was purchase from Connecting Threads.
The thread holder in the above photo was hand-made by Strum Crafts, I don't have Strum Crafts info but if anyone really needs it ask me and I'll find out how to contact them. They are a man and woman owned company that venders at quilt shows in the mid-west. The quilt holder spins, and holds a lot of spools. Actually my sister Mary won the thread holder at my guild's show and then gave it to me. It's a wonderful way to keep thread organized.

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

that america at home magazine looks like a great issue is that a new one?
I have a fascination with flags and always wanted to do a quilt with all different American flags
thanks
good luck with organizing something I am always trying to do around here.
Kathie