~Cherry Delight ~
It seemed like I just started making this fun wallhanging when actually it was over a year ago!
Click HERE to see see more of the fun I had in Gwen Marston's libertated baskets class and on Tonya's blog learning to make liberated letters.

Cherry Delite is the name of a company in Door County, they sell delicious dried cherries and chocolate covered cherries among other delicacies. While I was working on this quilt I thought a lot about Door County.
I pieced Jay and Moe on the back of the quilt!

I enjoyed quilting Cherry Delight in our room addition, the lighting is really good, and I could see P.D. and Jay in the yard so I didn't feel so far away from everyone.
Sometimes when preparing for a quilt show I tend to barricade myself in my sewing room, it was so nice being part of what they were doing even though I was only watching them as I continued quilting all my entries for the quilt show.



1 comment:
I am in love with this quilt! Beautiful!
Post a Comment